Saturday 18 February 2017


Help needed

It has been a while since I last posted! I'm putting an article up today, but I'll start with these shoes first. You may remember I was working on a book about adidas and I still am (slowly). I'm looking for anyone who may own or knows someone who owns the following shoes. I'm not after purchasing them (although I never turn down opportunities to expand my collection). I'm looking for information and good quality pictures of them for my book. So please contact if you have them. I'll post a few over the coming months, but here is todays requests



 All Star - made in Austria - late 70s.



 Eton (made in ?) late 60s


 Galapagos (made in ?) 70s 



 Montreal (rare colourway) 1970s



Notre Dame (made in?) late 60's/early 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment