Saturday 24 September 2016


Frixshun Magazine presents Obermaterial Vintage Qualität Volume 1

I’ve been a bit quiet recently as I’ve been on holiday and perhaps more importantly working hard on a project with the good guys at Frixshun. Frixshun Magazine presents Obermaterial Vintage Qualität Volume 1 will be dropping in mid October and if you pre-order now there is a good chance you will get one of the limited edition copies, individually numbered and with a set of really nice postcards. I’m not going to bang on about it too much as there is a full product review on the link, but let me tell you it’s a really professional piece of work and even if you are more on an adi-head then why not have a peek at what the other Dassler brother was getting up to? I’d also like to say it was great fun to get my teeth stuck into writing on such a top quality production and the other guys (Dean and Errol) are so easy to work with it was a real pleasurable experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment